DISCOGRAPHY - RECOMMENDED LISTENING
2012/13 - PETER PARKER'S ROCK N ROLL CLUB
TOR Records can now be found on line at the British Library. The label was formed primarily to release records by Peter Parker's Rock N Roll Club. They played a short gig in the shop in September 2012 which blew me away so we kind of started the label over a cup of tea afterwards. No big plans or vision, just the need to get this music out there. We released "Straight To Vinyl" in February 2012 on red vinyl and it was picked up by Wolfgang Doebeling of Radioeins, Berlin who played it a lot of his "Roots" show. The red vinyl pressing sold out in weeks and we then reissued it on black vinyl.
The EP followed, this was released for Record Store Day 2013 and it was nice to get it approved and see it alongside Pink Floyd and Paul McCartney on the list of special releases. In order to bring their music up to date, and following quite a few requests from customers, we decided to release The Revox Tapes in the Summer of 2013. This was their very first recording recorded on a Revox Reel to Reel in Peter's flat in 2011. This was out first 10" album. Sakura provided the perfect artwork in one of her paintings of the band and we plagerised the first Little Richard album for the rear sleeve. Three great records that we are very proud to have been associated with.
TOR Records - Catalogue
- TOR 001 - Peter Parker's Rock N Roll Club - Straight To Vinyl (Red Vinyl (SOLD OUT) My Woman
- TOR 001 - Peter Parker's Rock N Roll Club - Straight To Vinyl - Reissue on black vinyl
- TOR 002 - Peter Parker's Rock N Roll Club - The EP - RSD 2013 - Blue Vinyl Baby Don't Cry (Laurence Broadhurst - The Fuse Lichfield)
- TOR 003 - Peter Parker's Rock N Roll Club - The Revox Tapes - 10" LP - Yellow vinyl
- TOR 004 - Sarah Gillespie's - Glory Days - Limited Edition, gatefold sleeve, Yellow vinyl. Sugar Sugar
- TOR 005 - The Madeline Rust - Truth or Consequences - Red Vinyl, 300 Only + download code . The Madeline Rust
- TOR 006 - Spell - Tangled Web Of Time - April 2015 - Spell - Tangled Web
- TOR 007 - John Williams - Take The A Train - April 2015 John Williams - Train
- TOR 008 - Peter Parkers Rock N Roll Club - Down Town Tokyo - Downtown Tokyo
- TOR 009 - Five Years Later - 24 only 8" single with rare tracks by Peter Parker's Rock N Roll Club, Sarah Gillespie, The Madeline Rust and Spell. Not for general sale.
- T09 010 - Richard Riley - Not If But When - relaunched classic by Richard Riley - 100 copies only. Sharpie Tattoo
- TOR 011 - Richard John-Riley - I Can't tell You - 12" Psych classic I Can't Tell You
- TOR 012 - Vicious Nature - Tacet Somnium - a venture into heavy metal on black/red vinyl with Manga insert. The Silence That Kills
- TOR 013 - Peter Parker's Rock N Roll Club - Oh, New Orleans - 50 only lathe cut 7" - SOLD OUT - Oh, New Orleans!
- TOR 014 - Peter Parker's Rock N Roll Club - Oh, New Orleans - 50 only lathe cut 7" - reissue with different sleeve - SOLD OUT - Oh, New Orleans!
- TOR 015 - Richard John-Riley - Shut Up (My Dear) - Limited edition lathe cut - 50 only - Whatever It Is (We'll Get Through It)
- TOR 016 - Peter Parker's Rock N Roll Club - Merry Christmas Everybody - limited edition 20 only lathe cut 7" (Allocated)